- Schools have their own buildings. The school building is constructed strictly according to fire safety and other disaster resistant norms.
- Schools have well furnished, air conditioned Principal Office, School Library and Staff rooms. Staff rooms provide the perfect ambience for teachers to evaluate the progress of children and discuss thoughts and opinions.
- Schools have airy, spacious, air- conditioned and tiled classrooms furnished with suitable furniture, fans, tube light, large green ceramic Boards, smart boards and Notice Board.
- All halls are fully equipped with screen, light and sound facility.
- The School reception area is a place where the reception staff welcomes, attends and guides the visitors in the most cordial manner.