RULES & REGULATIONS
For LKG Class, admission starts in the last week of January. Admission for other classes upto XI, depending on available vacancy, starts in the last week of March
- To be eligible for admission to LKG class, the candidate should be three & half year and above.
- For admission to other classes, the candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognised school.
- Candidate will apply for admission on the prescribed form along with the photocopy of passed Report Card of previous class.
- On the basis of test and interview candidates will be shortlisted.
- For proof of date of birth, they will produce certificates signed by the competent authority/ Nagar Nigam or the transfer certificates from recognised schools.
- The selected candidates are required to bring their two latest passport size coloured photographs & One family photograph (father & mother only) of size (3.5 c.m. X 4.5 c.m.) at the time of Admission.
- Transfer Certificates duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the district in which the previous school is located, will be submitted at the time of admission.
- No admission form will be entertained without the submission of the photocopy of passed Report-Card of previous class as well as the Transfer Certificate of the last school attended.
- No change in Student’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of Birth of a scholar will be allowed in the records of the institution.
- Every student will regularly and punctually attend the school.
- Late comers will not be allowed to attend classes without the written permission of the Principal.
- For absence due to unavoidable reasons, students will submit written application duly signed by their parents. In case of illness, medical certificate given by a registered doctor will be attached.
Leave applications must be submitted within three days of absence.
For continuous absence for ten days without permission, student’s names will be struck off the school rolls. The Principal however, may allow re-admission.
- A student may apply for a Transfer Certificate on payment of the prescribed fee.
PARENTS TEACHER MEETING
Parents Teacher meetings are held at regular intervals through-out the session to communicate the academic and general performance of their wards and discuss the remedial measures to solve their problems.